Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Month 1

Here's a quick glimpse into the first month of Pierce's life...

One week old exactly...this is the phototherapy suitcase Pierce had to be in for a few days when he had jaundice. Poor little guy hated that mask when he was awake. I can't blame him!


Ten days old...I can't believe how tiny he was!!!


Two and half weeks old...tummy time!


Three weeks old...just chillin' on the couch.


Three weeks (and a day) old...heading to Park City for an afternoon out of the house. What's up everyone?!?!


Four weeks old...after trying and failing to load a video three times, I settled on a picture. I'll have to get another video up here sometime. Looking at that outfit now, I can't believe it ever fit him!


Four weeks and two days old...love the look of effort and concentration!


One month old...father and son looking so good!


One month old...starting to smile and make some noise!


One month old...little froggy getting ready to be wrapped!


One month old...so worn out from the day!

5 comments:

  1. He is so cute! I am glad you posted some more pictures. His froggy outfit is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pics! I bet you are the cutest little mom. Wish we didn't live so far away so we could come visit you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures! Thanks for posting them. He is such a little cutie! I can't wait to meet him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok UPDATE time!! I need more pictures!

    ReplyDelete