Sunday, February 12, 2012

Month 2

Yes, I know, Pierce will be 7 months in three days. What can I say?!? We've been busy! Here are some pictures from the second month of the little guy's life...


He just wants to move those legs!



Looking so handsome in his blue polo.



A little blurry, but I love his face!



BORN TOUGH!



Pierce's first sporting event--a BYU Women's Soccer game! You'd never know it from this picture though. We forgot to take a picture until we were leaving and he was asleep! Oops!



Learning to love the Beatles already...just like his daddy!



Learning to stand too--ok, not really, but it's fun to pretend! Phew, that's hard work!



Two months old!



Two months old (again)! Getting a little chub on his legs.

3 comments:

  1. he is SOO cute! I love that blanket with the railroads and track. I can't believe he's almost 7 months old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Finally another post! Now get crackin so I can actually see what this little man looks like right now! :) haha miss you! ps hes a cute one for sure!

    ReplyDelete