PIERCE DANE HOLLADAY
Born July 15, 2011
6 lb. 13 oz.
18 inches
Born July 15, 2011
6 lb. 13 oz.
18 inches
Well, now that our little man is one month old (where did time go?!?), I figured it's time to update our blog. We are so happy to have Pierce in our family, and we think he is the cutest, most adorable little boy! Stay tuned for more posts...I have plenty of pictures to fill our blog, but I'll try not to overdo it! :)
:)
ReplyDeleteWhat the heck? You had your baby already?! CONGRATS!! He is so stinkin' cute. Oh how I wish I wasn't 2,000 miles away so I could snuggle that little guy. :)
ReplyDeleteI've been wondering where these pictures were!! Post more, post more! What a cutie! are you exhausted? How are you doing? it's coming up pretty soon for us too!
ReplyDeleteHayjay....what an adorable little boy!!! He is just a cutie in that car seat!! I hope the labor and delivery and recovery all went well and that you are enjoying your new life of motherhood! congrats and take care
ReplyDeleteWhat? Congrats! I didn't realize you had him a whole month ago!
ReplyDeleteYay! He is so adorable. We had a great time visiting you guys and getting to meet him. Enjoy him!
ReplyDeleteOh I miss him... these pictures are so cute, especially the one of him in his carseat! Hope you are recovering well -xox-
ReplyDeleteSo glad you came by Aaron & Bree's reception with the baby! He is adorable and you look great. Would've loved to catch up more and hear the birthing story. Mark & Tawni live in Orem now and Aaron & Bree in Wymount Terrace, so maybe you cousins can get together sometime for root beer floats or a BBQ and games! I'm all about family getting better acquainted if they have the chance:)
ReplyDelete