8 weeks that is. I can't believe we are 8 weeks away from our due date! I get more excited and more nervous all at the same time as we get closer to the big day. We're slowly but surely gathering all the baby gear we need to welcome our little guy into this world. And of course, my belly just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Here's my 32-week shot...
I can't believe you are getting so close! We need to go out to dinner or something soon and catch up :) I miss my favorite office buddy!
ReplyDeleteWow....8 weeks will fly by! Good luck with getting everything ready and of course, the delivery. Hopefully everything goes smoothly.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! How did you get so far along! So fast! You actually look really pregnant now too! Fun! I can't wait...I still look about how you did at this point...not much of a belly! Miss yoU!
ReplyDelete