EST. AUGUST 23, 2008
yay!!! we sure love boys!!!
Dang it, I was wrong. I guessed a girl. Oh well, hehe. Congrats!!!!
So exciting, that will be so fun! First boy grandson, right? I bet you're dad is excited :) Congrats!!
Yipee!!! Does this mean we can start buying baby clothes and toys??
What?!?!? I thought it would be a girl for SURE! Congrats!!!
congrats! i'm sure katelyn and leila will love to play with him/dress him up! haha
Yay! So excited... although I thought it was a girl too! Congrats
That's awesome! Congrats! First boy on the jensen side :)
Little boys are none stop fun and ball throwing (really throwing anything and everything). Hope you're feeling well and excited! Seriously though, I think I could have a house full of boys and be just fine. Enjoy every moment. :)
Yes! I was so right!!! Congrats! So fun!
yay!!! we sure love boys!!!
ReplyDeleteDang it, I was wrong. I guessed a girl. Oh well, hehe. Congrats!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting, that will be so fun! First boy grandson, right? I bet you're dad is excited :) Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteYipee!!! Does this mean we can start buying baby clothes and toys??
ReplyDeleteWhat?!?!? I thought it would be a girl for SURE! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeletecongrats! i'm sure katelyn and leila will love to play with him/dress him up! haha
ReplyDeleteYay! So excited... although I thought it was a girl too! Congrats
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! Congrats! First boy on the jensen side :)
ReplyDeleteLittle boys are none stop fun and ball throwing (really throwing anything and everything). Hope you're feeling well and excited! Seriously though, I think I could have a house full of boys and be just fine. Enjoy every moment. :)
ReplyDeleteYes! I was so right!!! Congrats! So fun!
ReplyDelete