EST. AUGUST 23, 2008
I can't wait to hear what you are having!! So excited for you guys -xox-
This makes me so happy for 2 reasons :) 1. You updated your blog2. You get to find out if you are having a boy or a girl SO soon!!! *My reasoning is in no particular order*
Wahoo! So exciting! I can't wait to hear what you guys are having!
I think you're having a girl. I dont know what nick thinks but ill make him vote too :D thats so exciting you are finding out soon!!
how can i vote for one of each?
Boy! and we need to see some belly pics! There's nothing more beautiful that a pregnant lady:)
Ummmm, if I've counted right, it's been 6 days!!!
I can't wait to hear what you are having!! So excited for you guys -xox-
ReplyDeleteThis makes me so happy for 2 reasons :)
ReplyDelete1. You updated your blog
2. You get to find out if you are having a boy or a girl SO soon!!!
*My reasoning is in no particular order*
Wahoo! So exciting! I can't wait to hear what you guys are having!
ReplyDeleteI think you're having a girl. I dont know what nick thinks but ill make him vote too :D thats so exciting you are finding out soon!!
ReplyDeletehow can i vote for one of each?
ReplyDeleteBoy! and we need to see some belly pics! There's nothing more beautiful that a pregnant lady:)
ReplyDeleteUmmmm, if I've counted right, it's been 6 days!!!
ReplyDelete