Over the centuries that have passed since the Founding Fathers established a land of promise and of freedom, it seems that some of the luster of the United States has eroded. The current mainstream Americans can't see the socialist tide that is pulling our country down the path towards a loss of agency and freedom; all they see is the rock star persona leading us with a smile. Watch this video, and remember Jefferson's words, especially "For taking away our charters, abolishing our most valuable laws, and altering fundamentally the forms of our governments."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cqN4NIEtOY
Seems to be a direct violation to me. Did he mean that he would put us $1,800,000,000,000 in debt (that's 27,000,000,000 a MONTH in interest)? I think President Obama and his tax-evading cronies should be where they belong: right next to Bernie Madoff.
In 2012, let's make the right decision, and bring back freedom and righteousness to America.
amen sister! I wish more people would look to our founding fathers. have you read that book about john adams?
ReplyDeleteI haven't either, but I am going to watch the movie...sometimes it's easier:)
ReplyDeletewho wrote this?
ReplyDeleteAlex did :)
ReplyDeletei love the word "cronies." when the shoe fits...
ReplyDeletehey you, how is school going? i miss you both!!!
ReplyDeleteHa cronies ya that didn't sounds like you Hay to me. Love you miss you!!! Hope you are doing well.
ReplyDeleteWe miss you guys too! I wish we were all closer, but we're surviving out here with no one around! ha... Hopefully we can see you guys some time around the holidays this year though!
ReplyDeleteGreat post you guys! We hope you are doing well! You may be interested in Julie's dad's blog, which talks frequently about politics and business. It's smartnestegg.com. Check it out!
ReplyDeleteUm hello? Are you still alive! I miss you. you need to post more often for me so I can see what's up crazy lady!
ReplyDelete