Saturday, June 13, 2009

Our Apartment

We thought it might be fun to put up pictures of what our apartment looks like because we have changed it a little bit since some of our family members visited. The latest changes are the picture above our couch and the curtains. We thought it would add color and make our apartment seem more complete.


Our new picture and the bookcase we made in the fall.


Our new curtains and some wedding pictures...finally!


The black bookshelves are the ones we made when I spilled the paint. :) We love the finished product!

5 comments:

  1. Cute apartment. I'm glad to hear you guys are actually alive! I was really starting to wonder there! Looks like some fun stuff! When does alex graduate? Or has he already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks so pretty! i love the red accents! wish i was there to lounge on the couch with you two!

    megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. The place looks great. Ready for a big party. Maybe after the GMAT. Good luck!
    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you guys had a blog! How fun! Congratulations on one year coming up here:)

    ReplyDelete