Yes, that's right! We're having our first baby in July! We're really excited, and we're looking forward to a new addition to our family. We went to the doctor the other day to hear our baby's heartbeat--what a blast that was. We will have the ultrasound in March to find out if it is a boy or a girl.

We'll be updating the blog more frequently as we get things ready for our little one!
How exciting!!! I'm so happy for you two :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That is awesome!
ReplyDeleteahhhh! how exciting! congrats!
ReplyDeleteover the moon with happiness for you two (soon to be three)!!! evan is excited for a new cousin! we love you sooooo much...
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited for you guys!!! :) Let us know if you need anything and we hope to see you sometime again before the baby comes!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That is so exciting! Good luck in the coming months!
ReplyDeleteAhh! This is so exciting! I'm so happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteWhoo hoo! Congrats guys! I'm excited to keep up with all your blog posts, and to find out what you're having!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so exciting! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteSo wonderful! Congrats!
ReplyDelete