First off, I GRADUATED…well, kind of. I walked at the April graduation ceremony, but my official date for graduation will be August 2009. I decided to postpone that date so I could keep working at my student job. It was better than any other job I could find and it gave me more time to find a new job, so we decided it would be best for me to stay there. It means I have to take one more class during summer, but it shouldn’t be too bad. I think I will be in Intro to Advertising with Alex, which will be really fun to take with him. Since graduation, I have basically been working 7-8 hours a day, searching and applying for jobs, working on the GMAT with Alex, reading, and relaxing. It sure is nice to come home and not have to worry about any homework. YAY!!!
Alex has been very busy this spring term. He is still working at the MTC, and he took a couple classes this term…golfing and swimming. He has been having a lot of fun taking those classes. For golf, one of the requirements was for Alex to complete three 9-hole rounds (or 7-hole rounds at a course here in Provo). I got to be his golfing partner on those adventures. Let’s just say he is definitely better than me. HAH! It was fun to try though. Unfortunately, we forgot to take pictures, but I’m sure we will eventually go again and hopefully remember the camera. More than anything, though, Alex has been studying for the GMAT. He is working really hard and has made so much progress in the last month and a half. I am very proud of him for all his hard work progress! He will be taking the official exam one week from today…June 20th. Needless to say, we are excited for the GMAT to be over.

Alex and his GMAT book
Me at graduation!
what a pretty (and genius!) graduate you make! we're glad to see you blogging again!
ReplyDeletemegan